13th International conference on Sciences and Techniques of Automatic control and computer engineering – STA’2012
- Date 17-19: Décembre 2012- Monastir, Tunisie
- Responsable : Mohamed CHAABANE
- The 13th international conference on Sciences and Techniques of Automatic control & computer engineering (STA′2012) will take place in Monastir-Tunisia on December, 17- 19, 2012.
- The 13th international conference STA'2012 aims to create a discussion field between academics and industrials implied in the domains of automatic. The conference STA has the ambition to promote research in the Automatic control, computer engineering and their industrial applications while publishing the mean research results developed recently.
- Along the international conference, many Communications and two invited paper sessions will be presented and discussed, dealing with various themes bound to the automatic, computer engineering and industrial applications. About one hundred Fifty communications in scientific and technological domains (electrical machines, agricultural systems, biotechnical processes, heating transfer, transportation, imagery, robotics, mechanical systems and electronic devices etc.), will be presented along the three days of this international conference.
- The conference STA'2012 is organised by the Lab-STA research laboratory (Sfax- Tunisia) with the participation of the LAII (Poitiers - France) and the LASS- CNRS laboratory and with the support of the ATTNA association (Tunisia)